Monday, June 25, 2007

Changes and Updates

Hey All,

First off, let's talk some changes:
In an effort to reduce some unnecessary stress in my life, I'm backing off of some projects. Thus, the "Hammster Wheel" website has been redirected to my personal Tim Hamm website. This only means I am slowing down on the music production and web-design aspects. I am hoping to concentrate more on music.

I am also eliminating the "GR Music News" blog, as it simply required more time than I have available. It is still a good idea, but was simply more than I am able to keep up with. Maybe another time.

Moving on to band and music news:
I have been playing with the new group "Sookie Jones", and we have had some successful auditions at area clubs. We have some fall dates lined up, and hope to see some of you out there.

Updates should come more frequently, as I back off some of the other projects.

Until next time,

Tim
www.timhamm.com

No comments: