Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hammster Wheel and Hammonline Back



Hey all,

As some of you may know, I had discontinued the Hammster Wheel and Hammonline websites, as I pursued more music performance.

Well, as I have moved back towards original music, I have been giving thought to how to reposition myself regarding these two sites. I came to the conclusion that they were just fine as they were, and simply needed to be reinstated.

So, Hammster Wheel and Hammonline are both back. I have done some updating to them, but am planning full redesigns to both.

Let the fun continue!!

Quote for the day: "As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he was talking about." - Shaun

Tim

1 comment:

Adam Parmenter said...

Glad to see you are back on the original music scene.

I'm still begging for the Spoon re-release.