Friday, June 27, 2008

Reminisce about 2006! - Has VH-1 gone too far?

OK, I just had to post something about this:

This week VH-1 (cable music channel) has been running a show called "I Love The New Millennium". Now, granted, I've enjoyed their shows looking back at the 70s, 80s, and even the 90s. But, "looking back" at 2 and 3 yrs ago seems a bit premature to me. With scenes like "let's look back at Ugly Betty" (the show is still on the air, for crying out loud), I'm not seeing anything but a lack of creativity on VH-1's part. Pathetic comes to mind. How bad have our attention levels gotten, when we now supposedly want to reminisce about 24 months ago?!? Is anyone actually watching these full episodes? I can't believe so.

Considering, I'm not much for watching network TV, I suppose my other choices are "Family Guy" reruns or History Channel shows ("Ice Road Truckers" RULES!!). It might be time to go back to books (if you haven't already).

Enough rant for now.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nyehehheh - isn't VH1 for, like, old people? And who's that buttmunch that, like, criticizes everything and acts gay and stuff? He should get life in front of the firing squad.

Funk dat.