Wednesday, November 05, 2008

We are the United States - Best Country on the Planet, period.

As a fellow American, I proudly support the democratic process and believe it demonstrated itself in our election. I do not magically believe now that Barack has the right set of ideas, and I believe McCain was much more gracious last night. However, I have always said I don't believe Barack has any malicious intentions and sincerely means to do the best for the country. I simply disagree with how he plans to go about it.


Should Barack prove to be correct and we have much more improvement in the coming years, I will gladly accept that I was wrong and not say otherwise. I also expect the Barack supporters to be ready to "eat it", should the guy fall flat on his face.


Barack wasn't my choice, but he will be my president. And to that, I support him and pray he will be a great president.


Democrats wanted their chance to show they can do a better job than Republicans/Bush. Well, now you've got the chance, so time to stop talking and show us some results.

No comments: