Thursday, April 09, 2009

J3 Video from about a month ago

Last night I spent some time putting final touches on a "compilation" video from one of the groups I'm performing with. The group is called J3, and they performed numerous times at an "Arena Racing" pre-race party at Grand Rapids "Deltaplex". This particular video is from a February 28, 2009 performance. I took some clips from a few songs, as well as a clip of the girls singing the national anthem before the race. Enjoy.



I will be performing next with the band when they have an opening slot for national artist Heidi Newfield. This show is Saturday April 18 at The Intersection, in Grand Rapids.

Over this coming weekend, I hope to also get a similar video compilation completed for the cover band I'm currently playing with. This band has some dates booked, and I need to get the MySpace page filled with some music and video.

Have a great Easter weekend,

Tim

No comments: